Classic Pyjama Suit Paradox x Tricolor
UK SHIPPING £3.95 / FREE OVER £100 · FREE UK EXCHANGES
“"Bold graphic pattern and utility-wear combination is an absolute winner in my eyes!"”
- Designed at the intersection of art & utility
- Tailored in India in small batches using 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton and twin-needle construction for 24/7 fabulousness
- Our model is 175cm tall with 95cm chest, 87cm waist and 112cm hips. They are wearing a size 3 pyjama suit
Our classic pyjama suit jacket features a rounded shawl collar - great buttoned, open, or popped up - and a boxy, loose fit with 2 generous patch pockets and side vents for relaxed movement.
With gently tapered legs - slightly cropped at the ankle - side pockets and drawstring waist for a great fit, our PJ trousers are tailored with darts in the back for a tailored fit over the bottom, and feature a button-closing fly and high waistband, designed to sit at the small of the back, making them both comfortable and flattering.
Tricolor - a 3 colour version of our popular Paradox print in a classic mid-blue, white and tomato red combination.
- Complimentary Delivery in UK over £100
- Under £100 in UK £3.95 standard shipping
- £12 express delivery (DHL) in UK available for orders placed before midday
- USA, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Europe shipping is free for orders over £300, and otherwise £25 (DHL to USA & Europe takes 2 - 3 days, Royal Mail to others takes 10 - 20 days)
- Express shipping to Australia, New Zealand & Japan available for £50
- Customers in Europe: firstly - we are sorry about Brexit. Shipping and duties are very expensive. Please get in touch for more info.
- International Shipping to rest of the world: please contact us for a quote
- NB: For International Orders, please note that depending on your order and country, you may be liable to pay local taxes and duties on receipt of your order, for which we cannot accept liability. The refusal of payment of such fees causes a full cancellation of the order. Transportation cost and custom clearance cost associated with a cancellation will be deducted from the amount refunded to you.
- Size exchanges within the UK are free of charge. Please email us to arrange.
We gladly accept returns provided that you notify us within 14 days of receipt of your shipment. You will then have a further 14 days to send the item(s) back to us. Items should be returned new, unused, and with all tags attached and in original packaging.
- We don’t offer free returns. If you are in the UK, please return your item to us (the address is on your shipping label) by Royal Mail, using the Second Class Signed-For service so that you get a tracking ID.
- If you are overseas please be aware that returning a garment will be very expensive, and we don’t cover the cost of sending out a replacement in the case of exchange, so please check in with us on sizing before you make your purchase!
- If there is a fault with your garment, please get in touch and we will resolve the issue.
Absolutely fabulous, both the design pattern and the fit. I am size 0 and it is the only garment that I bought for ages that actually is size 0! Love it and will be buying more very soon.
I absolutely love my new pyjamas and have worn them near constantly since they arrived. The service was super helpful and friendly too
The Peejays look wonderful! I've bought them for my daughter's Christmas present - she will love them (but if, by chance they don't suit, I'll have them instead!)
Finally, pyjamas I could wear day or evening, on the town or a night in (bed). I did not know I needed this until I had them in my hot little hands. Already trying to decide on a second set so I can change out of my sweaty clubbing pyjamas into some lying down ones. Only one question: when will you introduce the coordinating slippers?
Size Chart for Classic Pyjama Suit Paradox x Tricolor
We use custom sizing for our sleepwear. Find the size that works for you by referencing our detailed size charts. If you have a tape measure, this is the most accurate method.
We also recommend browsing our joyful BODY LIBRARY, created to show our products on a range of bodies, one of which might look a bit like yours.
|UK Women||UK Men|
|UK Women||UK Men|
- Our pyjama suit jackets are designed for a loose, boxy fit. (Measure below your armpit, around the widest part of your chest. Remember and take your hip measurement into consideration.)
- Our pyjama suit trousers are designed to be worn slightly loose, and feature a drawstring which allows you to cinch in the waistband for a comfortable and secure fit. (The key measurement is your hips: measure around the widest part of your bottom/hips.)
If in doubt, please get in touch - we will be delighted to help.
Classic Pyjama Suits
We developed the unique cut of our signature organic cotton pyjama suit, which is lightly tailored with a nod to workwear, to be both practical & flattering. Beautiful to sleep in. Suitable for 24/7 fabulousness.
Our classic pyjama suit jacket features a rounded shawl collar - great buttoned, open, or popped up - and a boxy, loose fit with 2 generous patch pockets and reinforced side vents for relaxed movement.
With gently tapered legs - slightly cropped at the ankle, generous side pockets, and a button closing fly, our PJ trousers tighten with a drawstring. The combination of the high waisted fit, and tailoring with darts in the back makes them look excellent on any bottom!
Serious about design + serious about joy
Patterns of sleep (both regular and irregular), REM, clouds scudding across the face of the moon, eyes wide open at 4am, disturbed circadian rhythms and sleep aids, both pharmaceutical & other...
Add a dash of Bauhaus legend Oskar Schlemmer’s 1922 costume designs for the Triadic Ballet and leave to simmer. The resulting geometric motif is both inherently ‘of sleep’, yet somehow wide awake. PARADOX