Classic Pyjama Suit Paradox x Tricolor
Stand out from the crowd in eye-popping tricolour
“My pyjama suit has literally attracted more love than any other outfit I own!”
- Gender neutral sleepwear guaranteed to turn heads
- Tailored in India in small batches using 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton and twin-needle construction for 24/7 fabulousness
- Our model is 178cm tall with 109cm chest, 107cm waist and 129cm hips. They are wearing a size 5 pyjama suit
Our classic pyjama suit jacket features a rounded shawl collar - great buttoned, open, or popped up - and a boxy, loose fit with 2 generous patch pockets and side vents for relaxed movement.
With gently tapered legs - slightly cropped at the ankle - side pockets and drawstring waist for a great fit, our PJ trousers are tailored with darts in the back for a tailored fit over the bottom, and feature a button-closing fly and high waistband, designed to sit at the small of the back, making them both comfortable and flattering.
Tricolor - a 3 colour version of our popular Paradox print in a classic mid-blue, white and tomato red combination.
- Complimentary Delivery in UK over £100
- Under £100 in UK £3.95 standard shipping
- £12 express delivery (DHL) in UK available for orders placed before midday
- USA, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Europe shipping is free for orders over £300, and otherwise £25 (DHL to USA & Europe takes 2 - 3 days, Royal Mail to others takes 10 - 20 days)
- Express shipping to Australia, New Zealand & Japan available for £50
- Customers in Europe: firstly - we are sorry. We are working on an EU distribution hub, but until then, we can't afford to pay the duties up front (there's a £15 administration fee on top of shipping & duties), but we do have a workaround. Please get in touch for more info.
- International Shipping to rest of the world: please contact us for a quote
- NB: For International Orders, please note that depending on your order and country, you may be liable to pay local taxes and duties on receipt of your order, for which we cannot accept liability. The refusal of payment of such fees causes a full cancellation of the order. Transportation cost and custom clearance cost associated with a cancellation will be deducted from the amount refunded to you.
- Size exchanges within the UK are free of charge. Please email us to arrange.
We gladly accept returns provided that you notify us within 14 days of receipt of your shipment. You will then have a further 14 days to send the item(s) back to us. Items should be returned new, unused, and with all tags attached and in original packaging.
- We don’t offer free returns. If you are in the UK, please return your item to us (the address is on your shipping label) by Royal Mail, using the Second Class Signed-For service so that you get a tracking ID.
- If you are overseas please be aware that returning a garment will be very expensive, and we don’t cover the cost of sending out a replacement in the case of exchange, so please check in with us on sizing before you make your purchase!
- If there is a fault with your garment, please get in touch and we will resolve the issue.
Love my Pyjama Jacket - which I wear as a jacket out and about. It’s super soft, comfortable and so much fun to wear. Love it as a shirt too. I’m always looking for unisex, gender-less clothing and this jacket is perfect.
These jammies are the best! I love wearing them out and about, and get lots of compliments.
Brilliant patterns, great ethics, fab fabric!
The Paradox x Tricolor print is so fun and gets loads of compliments.
I love to wear this PJ suit with the top tucked in, perfect way to wear a boiler suit look without having to strip off when you need the loo.
Personal highlight: the adjustable half-drawstring waist allows lots of room for belly bloating due to endometriosis, while the bum always stays nicely fitted. Such a perfect design feature that I’ve not seen elsewhere!
Thank you ISP
Very well designed lounge wear. You'll never look so good sitting on the sofa
Our new PJs from ISP were eagerly awaited and they were really worth waiting for. We already have some originals so we knew their great quality, design and brilliant fit. The new colours are really vibrant and you feel good just wearing them, now including the PJ shorts! Love the shorts! We are lucky enough to have ISP bed wear, too, so bed time now feels very luxurious. We are very happy customers.
Size Chart for Classic Pyjama Suit Paradox x Tricolor
Genderless clothing necessitates custom sizing. Find the sleepwear size that works for you by referencing our custom size charts and our joyful Body Library.
|UK Women||UK Men|
|UK Women||UK Men|
- Our pyjama suit jackets are designed for a loose, boxy fit. (Measure below your armpit, around the widest part of your chest. Remember and take your hip measurement into consideration.)
- Our pyjama suit trousers are designed to be worn slightly loose, and feature a drawstring which allows you to cinch in the waistband for a comfortable and secure fit. (The key measurement is your hips: measure around the widest part of your bottom/hips.)
If in doubt, please get in touch - we will be delighted to help.
Classic Pyjama Suits
Genderless pyjama suits guaranteed to turn heads...
Manufactured in small batches using organic cotton and twin needle stitching for 24 / 7 fabulousness!