Classic Pyjama Suit Barbarian x Olive
UK SHIPPING £4.19 / FREE OVER £100 · FREE UK EXCHANGES
“The prints are great, but the cut of the pants sold me!”
- Designed at the intersection of art & utility
- Tailored in India in small batches using 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton and twin-needle construction for 24/7 fabulousness
- Katie is 6' tall, with 48.5"/ 123cm chest, 46.5" / 118cm waist, 56.5" / 143cm hips and is wearing our size 7 suit
- Sel is 6' tall, with 38.5" / 98cm chest, 33.5" / 85cm waist, 33.5" / 85cm hips and is wearing our size 3 suit
With gently tapered legs - slightly cropped at the ankle - side pockets and drawstring waist for a great fit, our PJ trousers are tailored with darts in the back for a tailored fit over the bottom, and feature a button-closing fly and high waistband, designed to sit at the small of the back, making them both comfortable and flattering.
The ornamental forms drifting across our BARBARIAN print hint at Paisley (another staple sleepwear textile pattern) with a dash of outsize botanicals, but are actually based on the letter Z - a recurring theme in the Irregular Sleep Pattern world. Barbarian is named in homage to the epic opening track from our favourite Joan as Policewoman’s collaborative 2021 album with Tony Allen & Dave Okumu: The Solution is Restless.
Olive green with a splash of zingy lilac, shaken not stirred.
- Complimentary Delivery in UK over £100
- Under £100 in UK £4.19 standard shipping
- £12 express delivery (DHL) in UK available for orders placed before midday
- USA, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, shipping is free for orders over £300
- Otherwise £10 economy shipping to USA, Canada, Japan (via Royal Mail - takes 10 - 20 days)
- Express shipping to USA with DHL is £20
- Express shipping to Australia, New Zealand & Japan available for £50
- Customers in Europe: We are still having issues. Duty is only meant to be charged for orders over £130, but a test posting to EU resulted in duties of E64.92 (much more than the saving you make from not paying UK VAT) so we are once again suspending shipping to EU.
- International Shipping to rest of the world: please contact us for a quote
- NB: For International Orders, please note that depending on your order and country, you may be liable to pay local taxes and duties on receipt of your order, for which we cannot accept liability. The refusal of payment of such fees causes a full cancellation of the order. Transportation cost and custom clearance cost associated with a cancellation will be deducted from the amount refunded to you.
- Size exchanges within the UK are free of charge. Please email us to arrange.
We gladly accept returns provided that you notify us within 14 days of receipt of your shipment. You will then have a further 14 days to send the item(s) back to us. Items should be returned new, unused, and with all tags attached and in original packaging.
- We don’t offer free returns. If you are in the UK, please return your item to us (the address is on your shipping label) by Royal Mail, using the Second Class Signed-For service so that you get a tracking ID.
- If you are overseas please be aware that returning a garment will be very expensive, and we don’t cover the cost of sending out a replacement in the case of exchange, so please check in with us on sizing before you make your purchase!
- If there is a fault with your garment, please get in touch and we will resolve the issue.
Not my first pair, and definitely won't be my last. They are just so good to sleep in or wear out in the world.
The garments are *beautifully* made. Good deep pockets in the shirts and the trousers? Oh yes. Well cut trousers and collars? Yep. Attention to detail on double-stitched hems and seams and mitres and bar tacks and all? Absolutely.
These are the details that get ditched by fast fashion cutting their costs harder than ever. These have time and thought and care in their design and making. And it shows.
The pattern and colour are sriking enough to give me a lift everytime I wear my pj shirts. Not only that, the cotton feels really nice!
My wife loves your jammies, so I thought I’d buy her a pair as part of her Christmas. I bought the blue, red and white but a few weeks later received the email informing me the new stock was in. I knew my wife would love the olive and lilac colours so ordered these as well. Jolene promised I’d get them before Christmas, (even though I was ordering only a few days before) and true to her word they came through. My wife loved them so much she wore them all Christmas Day, even when we went for an evening walk in the pouring rain! No worries as she had another pair to change into. Your jammies may be expensive, but worth every penny, with the superb quality and style they provide. Keep up the great work and your loyal fan base will only grow.
Size Chart for Classic Pyjama Suit Barbarian x Olive
We use custom sizing for our sleepwear. Find the size that works for you by referencing our detailed size charts. If you have a tape measure, this is the most accurate method.
- Our pyjama suit jackets are designed for a loose, boxy fit. (Measure below your armpit, around the widest part of your chest. Remember and take your hip measurement into consideration.)
- Our pyjama suit trousers are designed to be worn slightly loose, and feature a drawstring which allows you to cinch in the waistband for a comfortable and secure fit. (The key measurement is your hips: measure around the widest part of your bottom/hips.)
We also recommend browsing our joyful BODY LIBRARY, created to show our products on a range of bodies, one of which might look a bit like yours.
If in doubt, please get in touch - we will be delighted to help.
The ornamental forms drifting across our BARBARIAN print hint at Paisley (another staple sleepwear textile pattern) with a dash of outsize botanicals, but are actually based on the letter Z - a recurring theme in the Irregular Sleep Pattern world. Barbarian is named in homage to the epic opening track from our favourite Joan’s collaborative 2021 album with Tony Allen & Dave Okumu: The Solution is Restless.
Available in zinging OLIVE and interstellar COSMIC... its heavy!
Classic Pyjama Suits
We developed the unique cut of our signature organic cotton pyjama suit, which is lightly tailored with a nod to workwear, to be both practical & flattering. Beautiful to sleep in. Suitable for 24/7 fabulousness.
Our classic pyjama suit jacket features a rounded shawl collar - great buttoned, open, or popped up - and a boxy, loose fit with 2 generous patch pockets and reinforced side vents for relaxed movement.
With gently tapered legs - slightly cropped at the ankle, generous side pockets, and a button closing fly, our PJ trousers tighten with a drawstring. The combination of the high waisted fit, and tailoring with darts in the back makes them look excellent on any bottom!
Serious about design + serious about joy