Nightshirt BIG EZ x MONO
Make a splash in maximalist monochrome
“Affirming permission to make bold clothing choices!”
- Gender neutral sleepwear guaranteed to turn heads
- Tailored in India in small batches using 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton and twin-needle construction for 24/7 fabulousness
- Our model is 163cm tall, with 98cm chest, 100cm waist and 112cm hips. They are wearing a size 3 nightshirt
Our loose-fitting over-head nightshirt features a 2 button placket, signature rounded collar, generous side vents for ease of movement and generous side pockets.
The striking black & white colourway is a monochrome take on our popular Big EZ print- a sleep-inspired graphic pattern featuring a stack of happy ZZZs.
- Complimentary Delivery in UK over £100
- Under £100 in UK £3.95 standard shipping
- £12 express delivery (DHL) in UK available for orders placed before midday
- USA, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Europe shipping is free for orders over £300, and otherwise £25 (DHL to USA & Europe takes 2 - 3 days, Royal Mail to others takes 10 - 20 days)
- Express shipping to Australia, New Zealand & Japan available for £50
- Customers in Europe: firstly - we are sorry. We are working on an EU distribution hub, but until then, we can't afford to pay the duties up front (there's a £15 administration fee on top of shipping & duties), but we do have a workaround. Please get in touch for more info.
- International Shipping to rest of the world: please contact us for a quote
- NB: For International Orders, please note that depending on your order and country, you may be liable to pay local taxes and duties on receipt of your order, for which we cannot accept liability. The refusal of payment of such fees causes a full cancellation of the order. Transportation cost and custom clearance cost associated with a cancellation will be deducted from the amount refunded to you.
- Size exchanges within the UK are free of charge. Please email us to arrange.
We gladly accept returns provided that you notify us within 14 days of receipt of your shipment. You will then have a further 14 days to send the item(s) back to us. Items should be returned new, unused, and with all tags attached and in original packaging.
- We don’t offer free returns. If you are in the UK, please return your item to us (the address is on your shipping label) by Royal Mail, using the Second Class Signed-For service so that you get a tracking ID.
- If you are overseas please be aware that returning a garment will be very expensive, and we don’t cover the cost of sending out a replacement in the case of exchange, so please check in with us on sizing before you make your purchase!
- If there is a fault with your garment, please get in touch and we will resolve the issue.
High praise for this amazingly comfortable and well made nightshirt! Fabric is great quality and launders beautifully. I can go from bed to walking the dog to lunch with friends—yes, all day PJs!
Just a fabulous design … beautifully made piece of distinct style … forget your troubles .. come on get happy … I adore my wonderful nightshirt x it’s like wearing pure joy … what a fabulous genuine company ! Creating art to wear … individuality at its best x can’t wait to wear this outdoors x happy irregularity
I already have two of the sleep suits from Irregular Sleep Pattern, so when the nightshirts were launched, I knew I needed one in my life. I was correct as it is SO comfy and great for lounging around the house.
The pockets make me put my hands in my pockets and swoosh my nightshirt back and forth, it is slightly addictive and makes me smile.
The monochrome palate looks stylish and the quality of the nightshirt is great. I don't like fast fashion, I'd always prefer buying quality and having it for years.
Thank you Jolene and Mil @ Irregular Sleep Pattern for designing such a great garment. The trouble is, that I can see me wanting ALL the colours/patterns!
It's fantastic! It is well made, it is beautiful, it fits well. It makes me feel nice. Comfortable clothes which make you feel good about yourself are hard to find sometimes, and this is just about perfect.
Size Chart for Nightshirt BIG EZ x MONO
Genderless clothing necessitates custom sizing. Find the nightshirt size that works for you by referencing our custom size chart.
The popover nightshirt is based on our classic nightshirt jacket, and shares the same chest and sleeve measurements before flaring out in a comfortably loose-fitting A line shape, with generous side pockets and split seams for ease of movement.
If in doubt, please get in touch - we will be delighted to help.
|UK Women||UK Men|
An organic cotton loose-fit popover nightshirt with signature rounded collar, two button placket, integrated pockets and generous side split for ease of movement.