Short PJ Suit Paradox x Tricolor
UK SHIPPING £3.95 / FREE OVER £100 · FREE UK EXCHANGES
“"Having beauty and colour and good design in your life helps in general"”
- Designed at the intersection of art & utility
- Tailored in India in small batches using 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton and twin-needle construction for 24/7 fabulousness
- Our model is 180cm tall with 97cm chest, 86cm waist and 109cm hips. They are wearing a size 3 short pyjama suit.
A short sleeve/trouser version of our classic PJ suit, featuring all the trademark ISP details and construction, but none of the length!
Tricolor - a 3 colour version of our popular Paradox print in a classic mid-blue, white and tomato red combination.
- Complimentary Delivery in UK over £100
- Under £100 in UK £3.95 standard shipping
- £12 express delivery (DHL) in UK available for orders placed before midday
- USA, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Europe shipping is free for orders over £300, and otherwise £25 (DHL to USA & Europe takes 2 - 3 days, Royal Mail to others takes 10 - 20 days)
- Express shipping to Australia, New Zealand & Japan available for £50
- Customers in Europe: firstly - we are sorry about Brexit. Shipping and duties are very expensive. Please get in touch for more info.
- International Shipping to rest of the world: please contact us for a quote
- NB: For International Orders, please note that depending on your order and country, you may be liable to pay local taxes and duties on receipt of your order, for which we cannot accept liability. The refusal of payment of such fees causes a full cancellation of the order. Transportation cost and custom clearance cost associated with a cancellation will be deducted from the amount refunded to you.
- Size exchanges within the UK are free of charge. Please email us to arrange.
We gladly accept returns provided that you notify us within 14 days of receipt of your shipment. You will then have a further 14 days to send the item(s) back to us. Items should be returned new, unused, and with all tags attached and in original packaging.
- We don’t offer free returns. If you are in the UK, please return your item to us (the address is on your shipping label) by Royal Mail, using the Second Class Signed-For service so that you get a tracking ID.
- If you are overseas please be aware that returning a garment will be very expensive, and we don’t cover the cost of sending out a replacement in the case of exchange, so please check in with us on sizing before you make your purchase!
- If there is a fault with your garment, please get in touch and we will resolve the issue.
I always struggle to get sets that fit - I'm bigger on my bottom half than on my top. These pjs are perfect as you can order based on your measurements for tops and bottoms. I bought the short suit and I wear it both for sleeping and for in the day. Both pieces in the set are super well designed, fitting well in all the key places and with excellent consutrction. I really like the high waist on the shorts with the adjustable half drawstring on the front, and the collar of the shirt. Will definitely be buying more in the future!
This was my third Irregular Sleep Pattern order and my favorite yet...I love the silhouette of the short sleeved top and can't wait to wear it with jeans all summer long. The garments are so beautifully made and comfortable. Can't go wrong with anything they make!
Bought the mono coloured short sleeved shirt - had to get the shorts to match and then my partner *had* to have this set and wow! Looks great on her.
Honestly, initially wasn’t convinced, but these are amazing. Great quality, good fit and that’s before we talk about how awesome they look. Now just wondering how many more pairs I can add to my collection before I get caught. 😍
Size Chart for Short PJ Suit Paradox x Tricolor
We use custom sizing for our sleepwear. Find the size that works for you by referencing our detailed size charts. If you have a tape measure, this is the most accurate method.
We also recommend browsing our joyful BODY LIBRARY, created to show our products on a range of bodies, one of which might look a bit like yours.
|UK Women||UK Men|
|UK Women||UK Men|
- Our pyjama suit jackets are designed for a loose, boxy fit. (Measure below your armpit, around the widest part of your chest. Remember and take your hip measurement into consideration.)
- Our pyjama suit trousers are designed to be worn slightly loose, and feature a drawstring which allows you to cinch in the waistband for a comfortable and secure fit. (The key measurement is your hips: measure around the widest part of your bottom/hips.)
If in doubt, please get in touch - we will be delighted to help.
Short Pyjama Suits
Our short organic cotton pyjama suits feature all of the same great fit, construction & detailing as our classic pyjama suit, but less of the length! Beautiful to sleep in. Suitable for 24/7 fabulousness.
The short sleeve jacket features a rounded shawl collar - great buttoned, open, or popped up - and a boxy, loose fit with 2 generous patch pockets and reinforced side vents for relaxed movement.
The shorts have generous side pockets, a button closing fly, and tighten with a drawstring. The combination of the high waisted fit, and tailoring with darts in the back makes them look excellent on any bottom!