Classic Pyjama Suit BIG EZ x MONO
UK SHIPPING £4.19 / FREE OVER £100 · FREE UK EXCHANGES
“The prints are great, but the cut of the pants sold me!”
- Designed at the intersection of art & utility
- Tailored in India in small batches using 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton and twin-needle construction for 24/7 fabulousness
- Our model is 158cm tall, with 88cm chest, 67cm waist and 96cm hips. They are wearing a size 0 jacket and size 1 trousers
With gently tapered legs - slightly cropped at the ankle - side pockets and drawstring waist for a great fit, our PJ trousers are tailored with darts in the back for a tailored fit over the bottom, and feature a button-closing fly and high waistband, designed to sit at the small of the back, making them both comfortable and flattering.
The striking black & white colourway is a monochrome take on our popular Big EZ print- a sleep-inspired graphic pattern featuring a stack of happy ZZZs.
- Complimentary Delivery in UK over £100
- Under £100 in UK £4.19 standard shipping
- £12 express delivery (DHL) in UK available for orders placed before midday
- USA, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, shipping is free for orders over £300
- Otherwise £10 economy shipping to USA, Canada, Japan (via Royal Mail - takes 10 - 20 days)
- Express shipping to USA with DHL is £20
- Express shipping to Australia, New Zealand & Japan available for £50
- Customers in Europe: We are still having issues. Duty is only meant to be charged for orders over £130, but a test posting to EU resulted in duties of E64.92 (much more than the saving you make from not paying UK VAT) so we are once again suspending shipping to EU.
- International Shipping to rest of the world: please contact us for a quote
- NB: For International Orders, please note that depending on your order and country, you may be liable to pay local taxes and duties on receipt of your order, for which we cannot accept liability. The refusal of payment of such fees causes a full cancellation of the order. Transportation cost and custom clearance cost associated with a cancellation will be deducted from the amount refunded to you.
- Size exchanges within the UK are free of charge. Please email us to arrange.
We gladly accept returns provided that you notify us within 14 days of receipt of your shipment. You will then have a further 14 days to send the item(s) back to us. Items should be returned new, unused, and with all tags attached and in original packaging.
- We don’t offer free returns. If you are in the UK, please return your item to us (the address is on your shipping label) by Royal Mail, using the Second Class Signed-For service so that you get a tracking ID.
- If you are overseas please be aware that returning a garment will be very expensive, and we don’t cover the cost of sending out a replacement in the case of exchange, so please check in with us on sizing before you make your purchase!
- If there is a fault with your garment, please get in touch and we will resolve the issue.
They are so comfy and striking. I love the pattern. I've had heaps of positive comments when I've worn them out and about. It's like wearing art. I love them!
Fabulous to wear, well made and great sales communication. I admit this is the 3rd pattern/colourway I've purchased so obviously I love them!!
What can I say. Design, fit, communication not to mention the exquisite quality of the pyjamas. Gorgeous material. Just get better with wearing and washing. Thankyou. Will. Be. Back.
Really lovely tailoring that feels graphic, fun and arty we love them!
I bought my mum (a longtime fan of Irregular Sleep Pattern) these PJ's for Christmas and she loves them so much. Beautiful quality, and Jolene was so amazing with our exchange! Can't wait to buy my own pair.
Size Chart for Classic Pyjama Suit BIG EZ x MONO
We use custom sizing for our sleepwear. Find the size that works for you by referencing our detailed size charts. If you have a tape measure, this is the most accurate method.
- Our pyjama suit jackets are designed for a loose, boxy fit. (Measure below your armpit, around the widest part of your chest. Remember and take your hip measurement into consideration.)
- Our pyjama suit trousers are designed to be worn slightly loose, and feature a drawstring which allows you to cinch in the waistband for a comfortable and secure fit. (The key measurement is your hips: measure around the widest part of your bottom/hips.)
We also recommend browsing our joyful BODY LIBRARY, created to show our products on a range of bodies, one of which might look a bit like yours.
If in doubt, please get in touch - we will be delighted to help.
Our original print, featuring a lazy assemblage of handpainted happy ZZZs. Take it EZ
Classic Pyjama Suits
We developed the unique cut of our signature organic cotton pyjama suit, which is lightly tailored with a nod to workwear, to be both practical & flattering. Beautiful to sleep in. Suitable for 24/7 fabulousness.
Our classic pyjama suit jacket features a rounded shawl collar - great buttoned, open, or popped up - and a boxy, loose fit with 2 generous patch pockets and reinforced side vents for relaxed movement.
With gently tapered legs - slightly cropped at the ankle, generous side pockets, and a button closing fly, our PJ trousers tighten with a drawstring. The combination of the high waisted fit, and tailoring with darts in the back makes them look excellent on any bottom!
Serious about design + serious about joy