Classic Pyjama Suit BIG EZ x MONO
Make a splash in maximalist monochrome
“The prints are great, but the cut of the pants sold me!”
- Gender neutral sleepwear guaranteed to turn heads
- Tailored in India in small batches using 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton and twin-needle construction for 24/7 fabulousness
- Our model is 163cm tall, with 98cm chest, 100cm waist and 112cm hips. They are wearing a size 3 jacket and size 4 trousers
With gently tapered legs - slightly cropped at the ankle - side pockets and drawstring waist for a great fit, our PJ trousers are tailored with darts in the back for a tailored fit over the bottom, and feature a button-closing fly and high waistband, designed to sit at the small of the back, making them both comfortable and flattering.
The striking black & white colourway is a monochrome take on our popular Big EZ print- a sleep-inspired graphic pattern featuring a stack of happy ZZZs.
- Complimentary Delivery in UK over £100
- Under £100 in UK £3.95 standard shipping
- £12 express delivery (DHL) in UK available for orders placed before midday
- USA, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Europe shipping is free for orders over £300, and otherwise £25 (DHL to USA & Europe takes 2 - 3 days, Royal Mail to others takes 10 - 20 days)
- Express shipping to Australia, New Zealand & Japan available for £50
- Customers in Europe: firstly - we are sorry. We are working on an EU distribution hub, but until then, we can't afford to pay the duties up front (there's a £15 administration fee on top of shipping & duties), but we do have a workaround. Please get in touch for more info.
- International Shipping to rest of the world: please contact us for a quote
- NB: For International Orders, please note that depending on your order and country, you may be liable to pay local taxes and duties on receipt of your order, for which we cannot accept liability. The refusal of payment of such fees causes a full cancellation of the order. Transportation cost and custom clearance cost associated with a cancellation will be deducted from the amount refunded to you.
- Size exchanges within the UK are free of charge. Please email us to arrange.
We gladly accept returns provided that you notify us within 14 days of receipt of your shipment. You will then have a further 14 days to send the item(s) back to us. Items should be returned new, unused, and with all tags attached and in original packaging.
- We don’t offer free returns. If you are in the UK, please return your item to us (the address is on your shipping label) by Royal Mail, using the Second Class Signed-For service so that you get a tracking ID.
- If you are overseas please be aware that returning a garment will be very expensive, and we don’t cover the cost of sending out a replacement in the case of exchange, so please check in with us on sizing before you make your purchase!
- If there is a fault with your garment, please get in touch and we will resolve the issue.
Was so buzzing to get my suit delivered as I have had my eye on it for ages, they were so helpful advising on what size to get, the packaging was stunning and absolutely love my suit! 🌟 💕
I am a huge fan of irregular sleep pattern. They create effortlessly cool clothes/ sleep ware. So much fun to wear making me feel joyful and invincible (what more could you want?!)
Beautifully made. The fabric is lovely, the quality of the print is perfect and the whole packaging & brand is delicious.
BRILLIANT pj bots / trousers that bring joy to an otherwise ordinary day. The size guide is excellent - I chose based on hip width and the ability to cinch in the waist gives a great fit. They feel well made and durable for an item that's so soft and comfy - and a lovely in-between thickness that's great for lounging and substantial enough for out of the house too!
Size Chart for Classic Pyjama Suit BIG EZ x MONO
Genderless clothing necessitates custom sizing. Find the sleepwear size that works for you by referencing our custom size charts and our joyful Body Library.
|UK Women||UK Men|
|UK Women||UK Men|
- Our pyjama suit jackets are designed for a loose, boxy fit. (Measure below your armpit, around the widest part of your chest. Remember and take your hip measurement into consideration.)
- Our pyjama suit trousers are designed to be worn slightly loose, and feature a drawstring which allows you to cinch in the waistband for a comfortable and secure fit. (The key measurement is your hips: measure around the widest part of your bottom/hips.)
If in doubt, please get in touch - we will be delighted to help.
Classic Pyjama Suits
Genderless pyjama suits guaranteed to turn heads...
Manufactured in small batches using organic cotton and twin needle stitching for 24 / 7 fabulousness!