Fitted Sheets [& Pillowcases] Little Paradox x Black+White
UK SHIPPING £3.95 / FREE OVER £100 · FREE UK EXCHANGES
“I wanted to buy good quality and have them for years”
- Beautifully soft (125gr/m2) Tencel*/Cotton mix
- Super comfortable, hypoallergenic, fabulous
Our fitted Percale sheets are made in a beautifully soft (125gr/m2) Tencel*/Cotton mix, printed with a small scale version of our signature house print 'Paradox' in black & white.
Super comfortable and hypoallergenic, these beauties feel great to the skin and look fabulous with our reversible bedding. Fact.
*Tencel TM, the brand name for Lyocell, is an environmentally friendly fabric, similar in handle to viscose and made from plant cellulose.
Designed to fit mattresses up to 36cm deep and available in four sizes:
- 1 (single: mattress size 190 x 90cm)
- 2 (double: mattress size 190 x 135cm)
- 3 (king: mattress size 200 x 150cm)
- 4 (super king: mattress size 200 x 180cm)
* Please note that pillowcases are sold individually *
- Complimentary Delivery in UK over £100
- Under £100 in UK £3.95 standard shipping
- £12 express delivery (DHL) in UK available for orders placed before midday
- USA, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Europe shipping is free for orders over £300, and otherwise £25 (DHL to USA & Europe takes 2 - 3 days, Royal Mail to others takes 10 - 20 days)
- Express shipping to Australia, New Zealand & Japan available for £50
- Customers in Europe: firstly - we are sorry about Brexit. Shipping and duties are very expensive. Please get in touch for more info.
- International Shipping to rest of the world: please contact us for a quote
- NB: For International Orders, please note that depending on your order and country, you may be liable to pay local taxes and duties on receipt of your order, for which we cannot accept liability. The refusal of payment of such fees causes a full cancellation of the order. Transportation cost and custom clearance cost associated with a cancellation will be deducted from the amount refunded to you.
- Size exchanges within the UK are free of charge. Please email us to arrange.
We gladly accept returns provided that you notify us within 14 days of receipt of your shipment. You will then have a further 14 days to send the item(s) back to us. Items should be returned new, unused, and with all tags attached and in original packaging.
- We don’t offer free returns. If you are in the UK, please return your item to us (the address is on your shipping label) by Royal Mail, using the Second Class Signed-For service so that you get a tracking ID.
- If you are overseas please be aware that returning a garment will be very expensive, and we don’t cover the cost of sending out a replacement in the case of exchange, so please check in with us on sizing before you make your purchase!
- If there is a fault with your garment, please get in touch and we will resolve the issue.
Size Chart for Fitted Sheets [& Pillowcases] Little Paradox x Black+White
DUVET SETS ARE SOLD OUT. NEW COLOURWAYS COMING LATER THIS YEAR
Our duvet covers are constructed from three equal pieces of fabric [the same high quality certified organic cotton as our sleepwear] allowing us to have lots of fun with the interplay of contrasting pattern & colour.
As a designer, Mil loves working within constraints, and this 'eureka' moment happened when we hit a stumbling block during our prototyping stage: the maximum width of fabric we could get digitally printed in the UK was too small to make a Superking duvet…but happened to be exactly 2/3 of the height required for one side.
What started as a headache is now our 'irregular' thing!