Fitted Sheets Little EZ x Black+White
UK SHIPPING £3.95 / FREE OVER £100 · FREE UK EXCHANGES
“I didn’t know I needed them until I saw yours”
- Beautifully soft (125gr/m2) Tencel*/Cotton mix
- Super comfortable, hypoallergenic, fabulous
Our fitted Percale sheets are made in a beautifully soft (125gr/m2) Tencel*/Cotton mix, printed with a small scale version of our signature house print 'Big EZ' in black & white.
Super comfortable and hypoallergenic, these beauties feel great to the skin and look fabulous with our reversible bedding. Fact.
*Tencel TM, the brand name for Lyocell, is an environmentally friendly fabric, similar in handle to viscose and made from plant cellulose.
Designed to fit mattresses up to 36cm deep and available in four sizes:
- 1 (single: mattress size 190 x 90cm)
- 2 (double: mattress size 190 x 135cm)
- 3 (king: mattress size 200 x 150cm)
- 4 (super king: mattress size 200 x 180cm)
*Please note that pillowcases are sold individually*
- Complimentary Delivery in UK over £100
- Under £100 in UK £3.95 standard shipping
- £12 express delivery (DHL) in UK available for orders placed before midday
- USA, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Europe shipping is free for orders over £300, and otherwise £25 (DHL to USA & Europe takes 2 - 3 days, Royal Mail to others takes 10 - 20 days)
- Express shipping to Australia, New Zealand & Japan available for £50
- Customers in Europe: firstly - we are sorry about Brexit. Shipping and duties are very expensive. Please get in touch for more info.
- International Shipping to rest of the world: please contact us for a quote
- NB: For International Orders, please note that depending on your order and country, you may be liable to pay local taxes and duties on receipt of your order, for which we cannot accept liability. The refusal of payment of such fees causes a full cancellation of the order. Transportation cost and custom clearance cost associated with a cancellation will be deducted from the amount refunded to you.
- Size exchanges within the UK are free of charge. Please email us to arrange.
We gladly accept returns provided that you notify us within 14 days of receipt of your shipment. You will then have a further 14 days to send the item(s) back to us. Items should be returned new, unused, and with all tags attached and in original packaging.
- We don’t offer free returns. If you are in the UK, please return your item to us (the address is on your shipping label) by Royal Mail, using the Second Class Signed-For service so that you get a tracking ID.
- If you are overseas please be aware that returning a garment will be very expensive, and we don’t cover the cost of sending out a replacement in the case of exchange, so please check in with us on sizing before you make your purchase!
- If there is a fault with your garment, please get in touch and we will resolve the issue.
I absolutely love my ISP bedding. 100% worth the purchase for the design, quality and joy they bring. The combination of bright pink and purple and yellow and pale pink along with the funky, lively patterns always brighten my day and totally transform the bedroom. The reversible element also is a game changer and makes it feel like you've an entirely different duvet cover on if you fancy a change. The quality of the sheets also make sleeping a dream (ha!) as these sheets, duvet covers and pillowcases are sooooo comfortable and soft. The sheet fits my king sized mattress perfectly (I've an Emma mattress which is deepish - about a foot) and is soft but tight sheet that doesn't sag or lose its shape over time and washes. I was a bit worried about the colour fading in the wash but having had this bedding for almost a year now, I can safely say that the colour holds really well despite having washed now many, many times. My only regret is not having bought more of these as they are my favourites! Anyone who sees them always marvels and asks where they are from. Would highly recommend the duvet cover, pillowcases and bedsheets.
The Irregular sheets are an investment for those who take their pleasure seriously. They feel as good as they look, and are a vote for ethics and quality that I want to support. I’ve been extremely pleased at how well they wash, not finding change in how they wear - no pilling and colour stays tip top fresh. I feel happy every time I walk into the room and silky every time I snuggle on down to sleep. Also. The dogs are obsessed!
I absolutely love my irregular bedding, it feels very premium and of course I love the patterns. As do the fur babies! What I love most about this bedding is that it washes beautifully and still feels brand new, it’s clearly built to last so I will enjoy this for a long time. Absolutely worth the spend!
They are so soft, and the design is cheery.
I just love this monochrome pattern! The fabric is so soft. Perfect to drift off to sleep on and a delight in the middle of the night when you flip them looking for the cool side! We have washed them a few times since we bought them - because they are always on our bed - and they dry quickly and are as good as new every time. I just love them.
Size Chart for Fitted Sheets Little EZ x Black+White
DUVET SETS ARE SOLD OUT. NEW COLOURWAYS COMING LATER THIS YEAR
Our duvet covers are constructed from three equal pieces of fabric [the same high quality certified organic cotton as our sleepwear] allowing us to have lots of fun with the interplay of contrasting pattern & colour.
As a designer, Mil loves working within constraints, and this 'eureka' moment happened when we hit a stumbling block during our prototyping stage: the maximum width of fabric we could get digitally printed in the UK was too small to make a Superking duvet…but happened to be exactly 2/3 of the height required for one side.
What started as a headache is now our 'irregular' thing!