Pyjama Suit Bright Green
Pass the peas, like we used to say
UK SHIPPING £3.95 / FREE OVER £100 · FREE UK EXCHANGES
“beauty and colour and good design in your life helps in general”
- Gender neutral sleepwear guaranteed to turn heads
- Tailored in Portugal using 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton and twin-needle construction for 24/7 fabulousness
- Limited edition colourway never to be made again!
Our classic pyjama suit jacket features a rounded shawl collar - great buttoned, open, or popped up - and a boxy, loose fit with 2 generous patch pockets and side vents for relaxed movement.
With gently tapered legs - slightly cropped at the ankle - side pockets and drawstring waist for a great fit, our PJ trousers are tailored with darts in the back for a tailored fit over the bottom, and feature a button-closing fly and high waistband, designed to sit at the small of the back, making them both comfortable and flattering.
Our single coloured suits are constructed in natural organic cotton and subsequently 'garment-dyed' for an intense hit of solid colour. The specially chosen extra-sturdy thread resists the dye, leaving behind a 'technical drawing' of the product: we love a bit of utility chic!
- Complimentary Delivery in UK over £100
- Under £100 in UK £3.95 standard shipping
- £12 express delivery (DHL) in UK available for orders placed before midday
- USA, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Europe shipping is free for orders over £300, and otherwise £25 (DHL to USA & Europe takes 2 - 3 days, Royal Mail to others takes 10 - 20 days)
- Express shipping to Australia, New Zealand & Japan available for £50
- Customers in Europe: firstly - we are sorry about Brexit. Shipping and duties are very expensive. Please get in touch for more info.
- International Shipping to rest of the world: please contact us for a quote
- NB: For International Orders, please note that depending on your order and country, you may be liable to pay local taxes and duties on receipt of your order, for which we cannot accept liability. The refusal of payment of such fees causes a full cancellation of the order. Transportation cost and custom clearance cost associated with a cancellation will be deducted from the amount refunded to you.
- Size exchanges within the UK are free of charge. Please email us to arrange.
We gladly accept returns provided that you notify us within 14 days of receipt of your shipment. You will then have a further 14 days to send the item(s) back to us. Items should be returned new, unused, and with all tags attached and in original packaging.
- We don’t offer free returns. If you are in the UK, please return your item to us (the address is on your shipping label) by Royal Mail, using the Second Class Signed-For service so that you get a tracking ID.
- If you are overseas please be aware that returning a garment will be very expensive, and we don’t cover the cost of sending out a replacement in the case of exchange, so please check in with us on sizing before you make your purchase!
- If there is a fault with your garment, please get in touch and we will resolve the issue.
Size Chart for Pyjama Suit Bright Green
We use custom sizing for our sleepwear. Find the size that works for you by referencing our detailed size charts. If you have a tape measure, this is the most accurate method.
We also recommend browsing our joyful BODY LIBRARY, created to show our products on a range of bodies, one of which might look a bit like yours.
|UK Women||UK Men|
|UK Women||UK Men|
- Our pyjama suit jackets are designed for a loose, boxy fit. (Measure below your armpit, around the widest part of your chest. Remember and take your hip measurement into consideration.)
- Our pyjama suit trousers are designed to be worn slightly loose, and feature a drawstring which allows you to cinch in the waistband for a comfortable and secure fit. (The key measurement is your hips: measure around the widest part of your bottom/hips.)
If in doubt, please get in touch - we will be delighted to help.
Classic Pyjama Suits
We developed the unique cut of our signature organic cotton pyjama suit, which is lightly tailored with a nod to workwear, to be both practical & flattering. Beautiful to sleep in. Suitable for 24/7 fabulousness.
Our classic pyjama suit jacket features a rounded shawl collar - great buttoned, open, or popped up - and a boxy, loose fit with 2 generous patch pockets and reinforced side vents for relaxed movement.
With gently tapered legs - slightly cropped at the ankle, generous side pockets, and a button closing fly, our PJ trousers tighten with a drawstring. The combination of the high waisted fit, and tailoring with darts in the back makes them look excellent on any bottom!
Serious about design + serious about joy